I’m often asked what I’m drinking in the morning.
And it’s pretty the same drink that I’ve drunken since I went for a more healthier lifestyle since August 2015.
What I’m drinking is my own smoothie which consists of the following:
First, I use a Ninja Professional Blender that comes with the two Nutri Ninja cups:
- Water (about a 1/4 or 1/2 of water from water bottle)
- 12 frozen blueberries
- Optional: Mango or pineapple
- A few slices of bananas (I purchase bananas and cut them up and freeze them in a bag, so I have slices I can add)
- 2-3 slices of large strawberries
- Several cubes of ice
- A pinch of chia seeds
- If my drink is red/purple, then its primarily fruit. If it’s brownish, then I added kale or spinach.
I then blend it and that’s it. Simple, tasty smoothie for me to drink every morning.